Practice and Research on the Reform of Teaching Methods in Circuit Course
- Jianqin Xu, Kene Li, Qifeng Liang
- Corresponding Author
- Jianqin Xu
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.38How to use a DOI?
- circuit, teaching reform, practice, research
- The purpose of this article is to evaluate the effectiveness of the teaching methods reform for course “Circuit”, which is a basic course for electronic and electrical majors in ordinary colleges and universities. In this article, we analyze the characteristics of the “Circuit” course and the learning situation of the students through different teaching methods; then conducts practice and research on the teaching methods reform. The implementation of the teaching methods is mainly based on lectures, supplemented by “mastery learning” and “combination of work and study projects”. The examination results of students from two different classes under different teaching methods were compared. The results show that the reform of teaching methods apparently improves the students’ understanding of “Circuit” course and effectively improves teachers’ teaching quality.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianqin Xu AU - Kene Li AU - Qifeng Liang PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Practice and Research on the Reform of Teaching Methods in Circuit Course BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.38 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.38 ID - Xu2018/07 ER -