Research on Psychological Capital Intervention of College Students
- Shufen Li, Hongying Li, Chichao Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Shufen Li
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.54How to use a DOI?
- Psychological capital, Hope, Self-efficacy, Optimism, Tenacity, Model intervention
- Improving college students' psychological capital can effectively enhance their employability. In the paper, the students from Jilin University of Finance and Economics were taken as samples to look into the current situation and influencing factors of psychological capital of college students by the questionnaire survey. The research finds that the differences in disciplines have the greatest impact on the overall level, and the differences between the source place and gender of the students have little effect on the overall level of the students' psychological capital, which are mainly reflected in the fluctuation of the differences among the dimensions. Aiming at the problems existing in the psychological capital of college students, the proper positive intervention measures are proposed in the paper from the external environment optimization intervention and internal model intervention.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shufen Li AU - Hongying Li AU - Chichao Xu PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Research on Psychological Capital Intervention of College Students BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.54 ID - Li2018/07 ER -