Student Engagement: An Investigation into the Effectiveness of Teaching in Ideological and Political Theories Courses (IPTC) For Undergraduates in China-Based Higher Education
- Liang-liang Wang, Ming-fang Fan, Feng Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Liang-liang Wang
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.66How to use a DOI?
- student engagement, effectiveness of teaching, ideological and political theories courses (IPTC), undergraduates, China-based, higher education
- In the paper, the area of study is first defined by the authors that is an investigation into student engagement in Ideological and Political Theories Courses (IPTC) teaching for undergraduates in China-based higher education, detailing the aims of the proposed research project that is beneficial for China Dual “First-Class” universities development. Then, the authors outlined the three potential questions in the research according to the discipline facts and relevance of research based on the previous research they conducted in this field. Additionally, the research activities have been shown in the paper. Next, an indication of the approach to the research was provided and how they were shown in different parts of the study. Finally, in conclusion section, the comments have been made by the authors on the potential meaning for the IPTC effective teaching and also the limitation of the study is displayed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liang-liang Wang AU - Ming-fang Fan AU - Feng Zhang PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Student Engagement: An Investigation into the Effectiveness of Teaching in Ideological and Political Theories Courses (IPTC) For Undergraduates in China-Based Higher Education BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.66 ID - Wang2018/07 ER -