Application of Network Big Data on User Experience Application Model
- Chun-Hui Chen, Ke-Jing Li
- Corresponding Author
- Chun-Hui Chen
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.73How to use a DOI?
- Psychology, Network Big Data, User experience, Research model
- With the strong representativeness, objectiveness, efficiency, and timeliness, online big data helps companies build the best user experience based on understanding users and continues to bring infinite value to the company. This study starts with the development needs of user experience application under the impact of big data, combines the features of user experience disciplines with the characteristics of big data, and identifies two possible paths for optimizing user experience by big data. Through designing a research model, the study deals with Big Data containing three small loops and a big loop of user experience. The study investigates the data resource challenge of user experience research under network Big Data.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chun-Hui Chen AU - Ke-Jing Li PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Application of Network Big Data on User Experience Application Model BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.73 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.73 ID - Chen2018/07 ER -