Exploration of Teaching Reform of Professional Introduction Course in Electronic Information Engineering
- Faquan Yang, Jianwen Chen, Yonghao Xiao, Lijun Feng, Yuexia Zhou, Qingfeng Cai
- Corresponding Author
- Faquan Yang
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.81How to use a DOI?
- electronic information engineering, professional introduction, innovation and practical ability, postgraduate exam and employment
- This paper mainly discuss the reform and exploration in teaching contents, teaching methods and evaluation system of professional introduction course for the electronic information engineering around new personal training plan. It also highlights innovation ability, practical ability and ability to pass the entrance of postgraduate exam and competitiveness of employment. The practice presents our teaching reform of professional introduction course is successful.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Faquan Yang AU - Jianwen Chen AU - Yonghao Xiao AU - Lijun Feng AU - Yuexia Zhou AU - Qingfeng Cai PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Exploration of Teaching Reform of Professional Introduction Course in Electronic Information Engineering BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.81 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.81 ID - Yang2018/07 ER -