Discussing the Application of Interactive Teaching in Classroom
- Wei Long, Jing Wang, Yongqian Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Long
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.83How to use a DOI?
- Classroom Teaching, Interaction between Teachers and Students, Teaching Result
- Students' learning at university goes with the teachers' teaching, and learning happens with students' active participation in collective activities as the member of the learning community. To change the role of the passive receiver in the learning process in the traditional exam-oriented education model, this paper aims to propose the adoption of a positive and effective interactive teaching method that cultivates the students' ability to observation, imagination and thinking in the classroom, which requires that teacher and student change their stereotype role in classroom interaction and the cultivation of students' innovative ability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Long AU - Jing Wang AU - Yongqian Li PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Discussing the Application of Interactive Teaching in Classroom BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.83 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.83 ID - Long2018/07 ER -