Research on Influencing Factors of Consumers' Willingness to Use Cross-border E-commerce Websites Continuously
- Xvming Lou, Dan Bai, Bao Meng, Yanan Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Xvming Lou
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.84How to use a DOI?
- Cross-border E-commerce, consumers' continuance intention, structural equation model
- Based on the technical acceptance model and the expectation confirmation model, this paper analyzes the factors affecting the willingness of consumers to use cross-border e-commerce websites, from the aspects of perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness, perceived quality (product quality, service quality, and delivery quality), perceived risk, perceived cost, and satisfaction. Then the hypothesis is verified by the structural equation model, and it is concluded that consumer perceived ease of use, perceived usefulness, perceived quality and perceived cost have a positive impact on consumer satisfaction; perceived risk has no significant impact on consumer satisfaction; consumers satisfaction has a significant positive impact on its willingness to continue using cross-border e-commerce sites.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xvming Lou AU - Dan Bai AU - Bao Meng AU - Yanan Zhao PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Research on Influencing Factors of Consumers' Willingness to Use Cross-border E-commerce Websites Continuously BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.84 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.84 ID - Lou2018/07 ER -