Design of the Integrated Talent Training Mode of Bachelor-Master-Doctor on Labor Economics
- Wei Wang, Yonghui Deng, Ping Li, Yingzhe Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Wang
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.94How to use a DOI?
- Bachelor-Master-Doctor, integration, talent training mode
- The impact of technological change on economy and society has forced higher education institutions to give urgently respond. Currently, knowledge structure and ability level has great differences among Bachelor--Master--Doctor(BMD).This paper aims to design cross-level, cross-group, and cross-task connotation talent training mode. And it has applied qualitative analysis methods to design the integrated talent training mode of BMD, based on basic principles, and the composition of elements. Through analysis, we have reached a conclusion that integrated talent training model of BMD helps universities to provide comprehensive talents for society.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Wang AU - Yonghui Deng AU - Ping Li AU - Yingzhe Wang PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Design of the Integrated Talent Training Mode of Bachelor-Master-Doctor on Labor Economics BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.94 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.94 ID - Wang2018/07 ER -