The Application of Flipped Classroom in the Teaching of Marine Pharmacology
- Yin Chen, Kunlai Sun, Yuqin Zhao, Bin Wang, Youle Qu
- Corresponding Author
- Yin Chen
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.108How to use a DOI?
- flipped classroom, Marine Pharmacology, classroom design, Mooc
- With the arrival of the information age and the increasing speed of knowledge updating, it has become a challenge faced by the school that how to cultivate students’ independent learning abilities to cope with complex problem situations. The teaching model of flipped classroom has attracted the attention of teachers, since it can provide more opportunities for students to actively participate in learning. According to the survey, flipped classroom is at the initial stage of development. More and more teachers attach importance to the satisfaction of students’ individual needs and the cultivation of their independent learning abilities, which has become the significant motivation for teachers to improve their teaching methods. At the same time, teaching model of flipped classroom, as an effective way to stimulate students’ learning motivation and improve their learning experience, has been recognized by teachers. This paper combines the professional quality and the course characteristics to develop the flipped classroom teaching of Marine Pharmacology on the basis of micro-video. It designed the course and make students teach after their learning to help them more thoroughly master the knowledge and have more clear knowledge level and more solid knowledge system. “Flipped classroom” has greatly promoted the self-independence of students’ learning and improved the flexibility of pharmaceutical chemistry teaching, achieving a good teaching effect. Meanwhile, the required investment of time, energy and technological support in the flipped classroom are the important challenges faced by teachers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yin Chen AU - Kunlai Sun AU - Yuqin Zhao AU - Bin Wang AU - Youle Qu PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - The Application of Flipped Classroom in the Teaching of Marine Pharmacology BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.108 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.108 ID - Chen2018/07 ER -