On the Reform Strategy of Microbiology Teaching Model
- Yan Chen, Zuisu Yang, Youle Qu, Guofang Ding
- Corresponding Author
- Yan Chen
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.107How to use a DOI?
- Microbiology, Biopharmacy, Teaching Reform, Teaching Practice
- Explore the new teaching model of Microbiology, enhance the teaching quality and ultimately cultivate applied talents of biopharmaceutical major. Track the progress of frontier scientific research to optimize teaching contents, expand opening experiments to improve experimental teaching, and strengthen and innovate practice and internship in combination with school running and major characteristics. Through the in-depth cooperation between theoretical and practical teaching, this course has become more professional, practical and cutting-edge. That has greatly enhanced students' enthusiasm and subjective initiative in learning, cultivated their logical thinking and practical abilities, and improved their ability in scientific exploration and professional quality, thus laying a solid foundation for cultivating their comprehensive professional quality.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yan Chen AU - Zuisu Yang AU - Youle Qu AU - Guofang Ding PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - On the Reform Strategy of Microbiology Teaching Model BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.107 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.107 ID - Chen2018/07 ER -