A Study and Practice of Mechanical Drawing Course Teaching Based on Wechat Public Platform
- Xiaochang Cao, Jianwen Guo, Jianjun Jing, Zhibin Zeng
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaochang Cao
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.113How to use a DOI?
- Wechat Public Platform, Mechanical Drawing, Teaching Reform
- Wechat-teaching hybrid teaching is carried out for mechanical drawing course teaching based on mobile learning of Wechat public platform. Pushing practices of course information, course task and problem set solving are implemented through mobile course activity design and evaluation. According to students’ feedback, it’s indicated that mobile hybrid teaching based on Wechat public platform contributes to improving students’ learning initiatives, imparting and consolidation of mechanical drawing knowledge and students’ extension of mechanical specialty-related knowledge.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaochang Cao AU - Jianwen Guo AU - Jianjun Jing AU - Zhibin Zeng PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - A Study and Practice of Mechanical Drawing Course Teaching Based on Wechat Public Platform BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.113 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.113 ID - Cao2018/07 ER -