On the Necessity and Approach of Inheritance of Liaoning Dialect Culture Inheritance
- Shuan-jun An, Cun-jiao Du
- Corresponding Author
- Shuan-jun An
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.119How to use a DOI?
- Liaoning Dialect, Dialect Culture, Inheritance Approach, Education
- Liaoning is located at the intersection of Han culture and Northern ethnic culture. It has rich dialect resources and the traditional culture behind dialects needs to be developed. The inheritance, the protection and its vigorous promotion of Liaoning dialect culture have a long-term cultural strategic significance for the protection of Liaoning's intangible cultural heritage. There are four major ways of inheriting Liaoning dialect culture: one is to establish a database of Liaoning dialect culture; the other is to carry out academic research on Liaoning dialect deeply; the third is to use the media to inherit the regional culture of Liaoning dialect; and the fourth is to use educational means to protect Liaoning dialect culture.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuan-jun An AU - Cun-jiao Du PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - On the Necessity and Approach of Inheritance of Liaoning Dialect Culture Inheritance BT - 2018 International Seminar on Education Research and Social Science (ISERSS 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.119 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iserss-18.2018.119 ID - An2018/07 ER -