The VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference "Current Problems of Social and Labour Relations" was held from December 17 to 18, 2020, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of establishing the Dagestan Federal Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
The conference's leading organizer was the Institute of Socio-Economic Research of the Dagestan Federal Research Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The plenary session was opened by the Director of the Institute, Kutaev Sh.K. In his welcoming speech, he thanked the guests of the event for their participation in the conference. He expressed hope for further fruitful cooperation in the framework of joint scientific events at the organisation's site. At the plenary session, 7 scientists and practitioners in socio-economic research from different regions made presentations. At the breakout session, which was held on December 18, 2020, 13 reports of the conference participants were heard in person and online. Among the speakers who took part in the first and second days of the conference were representatives of scientific and educational organisations from various Russia regions and researchers from the Republic of Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.
The organizing committee determined reports and discussions and the range of research tasks before the conference participants were reduced to several scientific areas directly related to studying the problems of the formation of social and labour relations. The list of scientific topics of the conference is given below:
1. Problems of socio-economic development
General issues of the functioning of the economy in general.
Socio-economic problems of the region. Enterprise's Economics and Management.
Financial, budgetary and tax aspects of the regulation of the social sphere and economic entities.
Development of small business and self-employment.
Social sphere development problems of the region.
2. Development of the labour market and social and labour relations
Labour market and employment: foreign and domestic experience.
The problems of managing human and labour resources, the labour market and the development of social and labour relations.
Labour potential: formation, development, use.
Demographics. Reproduction of the population and labour resources. Migration processes and improvement of migration policy. Labour migration.
The main directions of increasing labour productivity and wages.
The place and role of social partnership in solving the problems of the social and labour sphere.
The solution to the problems of informal work and informal employment.
Issues of development and provision of remote and remote employment.
3. Trends in the development of modern society
Human potential: formation, development, use. Development of human capital.
The quality and standard of living of the population.
Social institutions in the modern structure of society.
The impact of modern digital technologies on the development of society.
Social technologies and management.
4. Problems of social pedagogy, the psychology of education and management
Personality, its self-improvement and self-development in the process of work.
Issues of the development of higher education, career guidance, vocational training, and the system of retraining and retraining of the population.
Labour psychology, engineering psychology, and ergonomics.
Labour and legal education of young people.
Problems of socialisation of the young generation.
Educational and psychological technologies in the management and training of personnel.
5. Legal and state regulation in the field of solving social and economic problems
Problems of implementation and application of civil, labour and family law.
Institutional problems of the development of state policy and regulation of socio-economic processes.
Human rights in modern society and the problems of civil society formation.
Issues of interethnic relations: political, historical and cultural context.
Totally, the conference was attended by more than 442 participants from various countries, including Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan. 180 articles were sent and considered by the organizing committee, of which 142 papers were accepted for participation in the conference. The conference was held in person with the presentation of some of the speakers online on the Zoom platform, which in addition to the speakers themselves was attended by about 70 listeners and those who were present in person at the event on the first and second days of the conference. The central part of the event was held in Makhachkala (Russia) on the conference's main organizer's territory, the Dagestan Federal Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Below is a list of the main organizers of the conference.
THE ORGANIZERS OF THE CONFERENCE:
• Dagestan Federal Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Makhachkala, Russia).
• Institute for Socio-Economic Research of the Dagestan Federal Research Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Makhachkala, Russia).
• Association for the development and promotion of scientific and expert activities "RANED" (Makhachkala, Russia).
• Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Dagestan State University» (Makhachkala, Russia).
• Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Novosibirsk State Technical University» (Novosibirsk, Russia).
• State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education «Donetsk National Technical University».
• Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Astrakhan State Technical University» (Astrakhan, Russia).
• Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Bashkir State University» (Ufa, Russia).
• Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Chechen State University» (Grozny, Russia).
• Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Southern Federal University" Academy of Psychology and Pedagogy» (Rostov-on-Don, Russia)
• The Institute of Economics ANAS (Baku, Azerbaijan).
• Institute of Economics and Demography of the National Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan, (Dushanbe, Tajikistan).
• Ministry of labour and social development of the Republic of Dagestan.
• Ministry of the economy and territorial development of the Republic of Dagestan.
Atlantis Press Publishing (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Scientific journal "The questions of structuring the economics" (Makhachkala, Russia)
"Approbation LLC" (Makhachkala, Russia)