A Study of "Excellent Teachers" Training Program based on Normal University Students Majoring in Elementary Education--Taking Elementary Education Majors in Chongqing Municipality as an Example
- Fang Chen, Li Zhu, Jiang Yao, Yu Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Fang Chen
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.45How to use a DOI?
- Normal University Students; Excellent Teachers; Elementary Education.
- "Excellent Teachers" Training Program is the basic path to "strengthening the nation through talents" and the basic requirements for improving the comprehensive quality and professional skills of the faculty. Based on the practice of Chongqing "Excellent Teachers" training structure and mode for elementary education, this paper analyzed the current status and problems in relation to "Excellent Teachers" training and aimed at optimizing and improving the training program by the method of segmenting training standards, breaking prejudice and motivating students to participate in this program more actively. As concerned with elementary school practice, professional skills of normal university students, and existing problems related to "Excellent Teachers" training, the study will help with exploration of a tailored training program for teaching practice and uplifting the horizon for future educational development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fang Chen AU - Li Zhu AU - Jiang Yao AU - Yu Chen PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - A Study of "Excellent Teachers" Training Program based on Normal University Students Majoring in Elementary Education--Taking Elementary Education Majors in Chongqing Municipality as an Example BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.45 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.45 ID - Chen2017/05 ER -