Study on the Development of E-commerce in Vietnam's Foreign Trade
- Ho Thi Hang, Dam Trong Cong
- Corresponding Author
- Ho Thi Hang
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.44How to use a DOI?
- Foreign trade, E-commerce, Strategy.
- Vietnam, a developing country with the most energetic economy in Asia, has always been developing its foreign trade, which can not only help local enterprises gain access to sufficient market information, but also allow the exchange of such market information outside the network for the purpose of resource sharing. In this paper, we analyze the development of e-commerce in Vietnam's foreign trade based on the macroscopic market background, so as to put forward the strategy for solving the problems and further promote the development of Vietnam's foreign trade.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ho Thi Hang AU - Dam Trong Cong PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Study on the Development of E-commerce in Vietnam's Foreign Trade BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.44 ID - Hang2017/05 ER -