Type-2 Fuzzy VIKOR Method and Its Application in Facility Location Selection
- Kuan Liu, Yanwu Liu, Tao Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Kuan Liu
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.78How to use a DOI?
- Interval type-2 fuzzy decision making, VIKOR method, facility location selection.
- This study presents a multi-criteria group decision making (MCGDM) approach named interval type-2 fuzzy VIKOR method, which aims to help new enterprises determine facility locations in a more reliable way. Initially, decision makers (DMs) describe the alternative locations within the context of linguistic variables. Moreover, this paper models the values of these variables with interval type-2 fuzzy sets (IT2FSs). Finally, a compromise solution which is the 'closet' one to the ideal solution can be obtained through computing by VIKOR method under IT2FSs environment. A numerical example is given to demonstrate the validity of the presented method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kuan Liu AU - Yanwu Liu AU - Tao Jiang PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Type-2 Fuzzy VIKOR Method and Its Application in Facility Location Selection BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.78 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.78 ID - Liu2017/05 ER -