Entrepreneurs' Social Network and Entrepreneurial Optimism
- Dong Liu, Aizhen Wu, Xiaohu Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Dong Liu
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.80How to use a DOI?
- Social network, entrepreneurial optimism, entrepreneurial self-efficacy.
- Social network can not only provide entrepreneurs with resources and material support, but also psychological, emotional and other soft support, which is of great benefit to the mental health of entrepreneurs and their persistence to overcome all kinds of difficulties. In order to explore the influence of the social network on entrepreneurial optimism, we used SPSS, AMOS and other statistical analysis software to analyze the data obtained from 204 Chinese entrepreneurs. Results of the current study demonstrate a positive relationship between social network and entrepreneurial optimism. Entrepreneurial self-efficacy play a positive moderating role in the relationship. This paper has implications for the study of social networks and entrepreneurial positive emotions and puts forward some relevant suggestions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dong Liu AU - Aizhen Wu AU - Xiaohu Zhou PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Entrepreneurs' Social Network and Entrepreneurial Optimism BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.80 ID - Liu2017/05 ER -