An Empirical Study of Human Resources Manager's Qualifications based on the Advertisement of the Recruitment
- Dan Li, Bixiang Zhu, Wei Shen
- Corresponding Author
- Dan Li
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.101How to use a DOI?
- Human resource manager, qualification, advertisement.
- This paper is an empirical study on the qualifications of human resource managers (HR managers) based on the summary of a large number of literatures as well as the selection and statistical analysis of the recruitment advertisements of the HR managers' jobs on the recruitment website. We found that there is a big difference on the qualifications of HR manager positions in different organizations which have different size and nature. Finally, we put forward some countermeasures to cultivate qualified HR managers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dan Li AU - Bixiang Zhu AU - Wei Shen PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - An Empirical Study of Human Resources Manager's Qualifications based on the Advertisement of the Recruitment BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.101 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.101 ID - Li2017/05 ER -