Research on Psychological Contract of Knowledge Workers
- Wei Shen, Bixiang Zhu, Dan Li
- Corresponding Author
- Wei Shen
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.102How to use a DOI?
- Knowledge workers, psychological contract, organizational citizenship behavior.
- This paper investigates the psychological contract(PC), career commitment and organizational citizenship of knowledge workers by consulting the literature and issuing the questionnaire. We analyze and verify the influence of knowledge workers' PC on their organizational citizenship behavior and the mediating role of career commitment by data analysis, and provide the reference for the management of knowledge workers.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wei Shen AU - Bixiang Zhu AU - Dan Li PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Research on Psychological Contract of Knowledge Workers BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.102 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.102 ID - Shen2017/05 ER -