Working Memory Centered Interpreting Information Processing Study
- Yang Ke, Jiang Xia, Liangsheng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Yang Ke
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.140How to use a DOI?
- working memory; interpreting competence; anxiety; psychological linguistics.
- There are various factors affecting interpreting information transformation process and each factor restricts with each other. Working memory occupies an important memory in interpreting information process which along with complex emotion and anxiety is the most common one. Based on the comprehensive skills operation mechanism with the working memory as the core in interpreting cognitive development process, how working memory triggers anxiety emotional change should be studied in depth, how to control anxiety and keep high efficiency of interpreting information process with the working memory as the core during teaching and practicing should be noticed and then interpreting quality will be improved.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yang Ke AU - Jiang Xia AU - Liangsheng Wang PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Working Memory Centered Interpreting Information Processing Study BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.140 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.140 ID - Ke2017/05 ER -