Situation Analysis on the Degree of Dependence on Loneliness and Social Network of Medicos
- Ruixue Zhang, Tongyu Ma, Jieping Zhang, Xiaoyan Cao
- Corresponding Author
- Ruixue Zhang
Available Online May 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.143How to use a DOI?
- College student, Loneliness, Social network.
- Purpose: In the recent years, social network has already stepped into the life of human, even becoming the indispensable part of modern life. However, what covers under the increasing social network is the more and more loneliness of people. And college students are in the early period of adulthood, which is the main period of avoiding loneliness, acquiring intimacy and experiencing the achievement of love. Aiming at students of Southwest Medical University, this research made a survey with the degree of dependence on loneliness and social network to understand the dependence degree current situation of the generation of youth to social network and the loneliness experience of college students as well as the existing relation between the two sides. In the hope for providing the reference for the mental health construction of later medical university. Methods: This paper used the quantitative research method to take a random sample with the 160 students of Southwest Medical University, and applied SPSS 17.0 to make the relevant statistical analysis. Results: There were 59.3% of people fond of relay hot viewpoints or articles; and there were 65.3% of people thinking that it can thoroughly know someone that through his or her living situation on the network, for example, the recent life, diaries, pictures; and there were 45.3% of people saying that they usually chat with the friends of real life through the network; and there were 61.3% of interviewees showing that they will focus on one's social network dynamic owing to their love for someone or the better relationship with someone. Conclusions: 1. The degree of dependence on social network of university freshmen is usually not high. 2. The lower loneliness of college students, the more possibility of high degree of dependence on social network.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ruixue Zhang AU - Tongyu Ma AU - Jieping Zhang AU - Xiaoyan Cao PY - 2017/05 DA - 2017/05 TI - Situation Analysis on the Degree of Dependence on Loneliness and Social Network of Medicos BT - 3rd International Symposium on Social Science (ISSS 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.143 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isss-17.2017.143 ID - Zhang2017/05 ER -