Clinical features and TCM therapy of foodborne disease
- M.S. Miao, T.S. Cui, B.L. Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- M.S. Miao
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.377How to use a DOI?
- Food borne diseases; Heavy metal ions; Pesticide residues; Excessive antibiotic; Traditional Chinese medicine treatment
- analysising the way of food borne disease infected, the mechanism of various factors on the human body disease, disease type and TCM prevention and treatment of a variety of food borne disease to explore the effect of TCM on the prevention and treatment of food borne disease and prospects. Methods: collecting the literature on food borne disease, kinds of factors, pathogenesis and disease types of TCM prevention and treatment of its information. Results: the factors of causing food borne illness are mainly heavy metal exceeds bid, unreasonable additives and overweight, pesticide residues, antibiotics overweight, etc.; Diseases of TCM has a good effect to prevent and treat the illness of Nervous system disease, reproductive toxicity, liver toxicity, renal toxicity, low immunity, harmful microbes which are caused by the food borne. Conclusion: Traditional Chinese medicine prevent and treat food borne illness by playing more targets, two-way adjustment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - M.S. Miao AU - T.S. Cui AU - B.L. Cheng PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Clinical features and TCM therapy of foodborne disease BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.377 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.377 ID - Miao2015/11 ER -