Study on the Analysis Method for Ship Maintenance Safety
- Jun Gong, Tao Hu, Leiqiang Sun
- Corresponding Author
- Jun Gong
Available Online November 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.387How to use a DOI?
- Traceability analysis; causation factor; root cause; ship; maintenance
- Considering the characteristics of ship maintenance, the causes for accident are further analyzed based on the theories of accident causation and hazard, so as to propose a concept of safety accident causation factor. A ship maintenance safety analysis framework is created as the basis for traceability analysis to unearth the root causes for accident, in order to develop effective preventive strategies and corrective actions, further reduce the risks of maintenance and prevent safety accident.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jun Gong AU - Tao Hu AU - Leiqiang Sun PY - 2015/11 DA - 2015/11 TI - Study on the Analysis Method for Ship Maintenance Safety BT - 2015 International Conference on Industrial Technology and Management Science PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.387 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itms-15.2015.387 ID - Gong2015/11 ER -