Calibration of Measuring Channels for the Analysis of the High-Power Microwave Impulse Parameters
- Valery Galchenko, Tatyana Gladkova, Danila Bogdanov
- Corresponding Author
- Valery Galchenko
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.5How to use a DOI?
- Calibration, measuring channels, microwave impulses, software, QT 4.5 C++ application framework, microwave impulse parameters.
- The calibration of measuring channels of the high-power microwave impulses, passing through various elements of the experimental setup, is an important task for quantifying the microwave impulse parameters during experimental research. The currently available calibration software packages have a significant disadvantage of having to enter various additional parameters within the software. This article presents the software package implemented in QT 4.5 C++ which significantly simplifies the input process of calibration data by utilizing the dialog mode for specifying the medium passage parameters of microwave impulses
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Valery Galchenko AU - Tatyana Gladkova AU - Danila Bogdanov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Calibration of Measuring Channels for the Analysis of the High-Power Microwave Impulse Parameters BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.5 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.5 ID - Galchenko2016/05 ER -