Decision Support System for Bankruptcy Risk Assessment of the Enterprise
- Elena Telipenko, Alexandra Zakharova, Svetlana Sopova, Sergey Min'kov, Nurbek Dzhamansariev
- Corresponding Author
- Elena Telipenko
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.6How to use a DOI?
- bankruptcy risk assessment, intellectual information system, connectionist model
- Often it is not enough to get only a quantitative assessment when evaluating the current financial status of the enterprise and identifying its bankruptcy risk level. It is important to know how each index involved into bankruptcy risk assessment varies from standard and how the risk level can change if a value of one or several indexes change. The paper represents a description and scheme of work with an intellectual information system for bankruptcy risk assessment of the enterprise (IISBRAE), which can help a decision maker answer these questions and make a timely management decision.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Elena Telipenko AU - Alexandra Zakharova AU - Svetlana Sopova AU - Sergey Min'kov AU - Nurbek Dzhamansariev PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Decision Support System for Bankruptcy Risk Assessment of the Enterprise BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.6 ID - Telipenko2016/05 ER -