Dynamic Approach for Diversification Effectiveness Evaluation of Berezovsky Company Town
- Irine S. Antonova, Evgeny A. Pchelintsev, Danil D. Vavilov
- Corresponding Author
- Irine S. Antonova
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.8How to use a DOI?
- Dynamic approach; company town; diversification; factors; effectiveness; autoregression model
- Article represents the dynamic approach for diversification effectiveness assessment of company town Berezovsky that modifies the structure of it economy towards the multisectoral one. The effectiveness concept is considered as comparison between stated goals and opportunities to reach them. The authors evolved an autoregressive model with distributed lags of the first order type to describe the dependence between the share of the core industry in dispatched goods on its previous value and on the share of investments in core industry. The core industry of Berezovsky company town is mining operations including fossil fuels extraction and extraction of other minerals. The autoregressive model allows forecasting the share of dispatched goods in mining operations. Making the conclusion on opportunities to achieve the diversification targets let authors evaluate the diversification effectiveness.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irine S. Antonova AU - Evgeny A. Pchelintsev AU - Danil D. Vavilov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Dynamic Approach for Diversification Effectiveness Evaluation of Berezovsky Company Town BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.8 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.8 ID - Antonova2016/05 ER -