Functional Standardization of Life Cycle of Information System
- A.V. Boichenko, Olga Lukinova
- Corresponding Author
- A.V. Boichenko
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.9How to use a DOI?
- management of life cycle; information system; profile of life cycle; functional standardization, profile
- Features of three basic standards ISO/IEC 12207, ISO/IEC 15288 and GOST 34.601-90 regarding methodological approaches to management of life cycle of the designed information system are shown. Limitation of specification of the standardized kinds of activity of life cycle at the level of methods and procedures in these documents is noted. For a solution it is offered to use instruments of functional standardization in the form of technological profiles.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - A.V. Boichenko AU - Olga Lukinova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Functional Standardization of Life Cycle of Information System BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.9 ID - Boichenko2016/05 ER -