Multi-agent model of ontology-based extraction of physical effects descriptions from natural language text
- Dmitriy Korobkin, Sergey Fomenkov, Valeriy Kamaev, Marina Fomenkova
- Corresponding Author
- Dmitriy Korobkin
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.13How to use a DOI?
- Domain ontology, fact extraction, multi-agent system, text mining, structured physical knowledge, physical effect
- Authors developed a representation model of physical effects knowledge based on an ontological approach. Authors proposed a model of multi-agent system for updating a physical effects database, including a model of agents, the model of interaction between agents, the role of agents in interaction. The developed system's efficiency was tested on a special documents corpus. Created multi-agent system can significantly reduce search time and increase efficiency in comparison with software "IOFFE"
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dmitriy Korobkin AU - Sergey Fomenkov AU - Valeriy Kamaev AU - Marina Fomenkova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Multi-agent model of ontology-based extraction of physical effects descriptions from natural language text BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.13 ID - Korobkin2016/05 ER -