On a Question of the Information Technology Construction Based on Self-learning Medicine Intelligent System
- Anna Yankovskaya, Ivan Gorbunov, Ilya Hodashinsky, Georgiy Chrnogoryuk
- Corresponding Author
- Anna Yankovskaya
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.14How to use a DOI?
- Information technology, intelligent system, self-learning, bronchial asthma, pattern recognition, decision-making, justification decision-making, cognitive tools, artificial intelligence, machine learning
- A main construction approaches of an information technology-based self-learning intelligent system are described in the paper. The technology is designed to increase the accuracy of the differential diagnosis of bronchial asthma by using self-learning principle. Optimal combination of different approaches from mathematic, pattern recognition, probability theory, mathematical statistics, artificial intelligence and machine learning is the basis of the intelligent system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Anna Yankovskaya AU - Ivan Gorbunov AU - Ilya Hodashinsky AU - Georgiy Chrnogoryuk PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - On a Question of the Information Technology Construction Based on Self-learning Medicine Intelligent System BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.14 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.14 ID - Yankovskaya2016/05 ER -