Social Networks that Made a Revolution in Recruitment
- Zoya Krinitcyna, Ali Abdulkarim Reda Al-Kassab, Valeria Kopilevitch
- Corresponding Author
- Zoya Krinitcyna
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.24How to use a DOI?
- social networking, recruiting, recruitment, vacancies, professional communities, jobs, professional network, search, employer, employee, search criteria, targeted sites
- It is shown that recruitment through social networks is the new trend in human resource management. The classification of social networks usage for finding candidates is shown, analysis of networks features and usefulness for the recruiter is given. The technology of search of the candidate using social networks is developed. The analysis of the experience of using social networks in recruitment is given and their strengths and weaknesses are identified
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zoya Krinitcyna AU - Ali Abdulkarim Reda Al-Kassab AU - Valeria Kopilevitch PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Social Networks that Made a Revolution in Recruitment BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.24 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.24 ID - Krinitcyna2016/05 ER -