Development methodology of the automated networking linguistic resource for commercializing innovation products
- Oxana V. Bleikher, Natalia V. Trubnikova, Vera V. Ageeva
- Corresponding Author
- Oxana V. Bleikher
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.25How to use a DOI?
- linguistic resource; semantic analysis; administrative barriers; ideological speech genres; thesaurus; innovative technology; scientific discourse; administrative discourse; communicative situation; epistemological dialects; forecasting
- The article describes the methodology for the development of an automated network linguistic resource for harmonizing thesauruses of scientific, business community and public authorities on the basis of the semantic analysis of communicative situations that arise in the process of development, manufacturing and commercialization of the results of intellectual activity in the field of innovative technologies. The urgency of this problem is due to a pressing need of the Russian science in the improvement of the mechanisms of interaction between representatives of the state institutes of education and science, the scientific community and businesses in the scientific and technological sphere. The authors conclude that the development of such linguistic resource will increase the flexibility of management decisions and enable correction of the situation by scientists and scientific organizations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Oxana V. Bleikher AU - Natalia V. Trubnikova AU - Vera V. Ageeva PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Development methodology of the automated networking linguistic resource for commercializing innovation products BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.25 ID - Bleikher2016/05 ER -