Promoting Urban Projects through Social Networks using Analysis of users Influence in Social Graph
- Dmitry Donchenko, Natalia Sadovnikova, Danila Parygin, Olga Shabalina, Alla Kravets
- Corresponding Author
- Dmitry Donchenko
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.28How to use a DOI?
- social graph, social networks, breadth-first search, data analysis, development management, decision support, urban projects
- In this paper we consider the problem of designing the instruments for promotion of urban projects in social networks and studying approaches to organization of "distributed control" of city development. We suggest a method for organizing synergy of urban communities based on the analysis of influence of subjects in social graph.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Dmitry Donchenko AU - Natalia Sadovnikova AU - Danila Parygin AU - Olga Shabalina AU - Alla Kravets PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Promoting Urban Projects through Social Networks using Analysis of users Influence in Social Graph BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.28 ID - Donchenko2016/05 ER -