Representation of Management Processes in Socio-Economic Systems with Colored Petri Nets
- Vladimir Tarasenko, Pavel Senchenko, Oleg Zhukovsky, Yury Gritsenko, Yury Ekhlakov
- Corresponding Author
- Vladimir Tarasenko
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.29How to use a DOI?
- modeling, dynamic models, colored Petri nets, process management, socio-economic systems
- This paper analyzes the problems of management processes in socio-economic systems using colored Petri nets. The paper offers variants for formation of colored Petri nets. Relying on analysis of the properties of colored Petri nets, the paper offers net modeling algorithms based on direct and inverse language-preserving transformations of colored and classical Petri nets. The paper discusses the aspects and advantages offered by modeling of individual structures of management processes in socio-economic systems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Vladimir Tarasenko AU - Pavel Senchenko AU - Oleg Zhukovsky AU - Yury Gritsenko AU - Yury Ekhlakov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Representation of Management Processes in Socio-Economic Systems with Colored Petri Nets BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.29 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.29 ID - Tarasenko2016/05 ER -