A Note on the Gordon Growth Model with Earnings per Share
- Olga Belomyttseva, Larisa Grinkevich
- Corresponding Author
- Olga Belomyttseva
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.34How to use a DOI?
- Gordon growth model; dividend discount model; earnings per share
- The paper analyzes the Gordon growth model and outlines advantages and disadvantages of the model. The authors present their justification of the Gordon growth model, different from Gordon's approach, by introducing the earnings per share indicator. The authors substantiate need for maximization of dividend payments under specified conditions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Olga Belomyttseva AU - Larisa Grinkevich PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - A Note on the Gordon Growth Model with Earnings per Share BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.34 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.34 ID - Belomyttseva2016/05 ER -