Informational Provision of the Assessment of the Potential of the Innovative Development of a Territory
- Mikhail Belyaev, Svetlana Sokolova, Victoria Batmanova
- Corresponding Author
- Mikhail Belyaev
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.40How to use a DOI?
- potential of the innovative development; territory; assessment; method of hierarchy analysis; cloud service
- The suggested methodology of the assessment of the potential of the innovative development of a territory is based on the research of qualitative and quantitative indices using the method of the hierarchies' analysis. The components of the potential of the innovative development of a territory are the following ones: natural and territorial, industrial, scientific and technical, educational, investment, infrastructural, organizational and managerial, cultural and historical, informational potentials. For the automatic data processing of the assessment of the potential of the innovative development of a territory working books in the Microsoft Excel Software were created that allows implementing the author methodology relative to any territory. The efficiency of the expert survey is achieved by means of use of the cloud service Google Disk.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mikhail Belyaev AU - Svetlana Sokolova AU - Victoria Batmanova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Informational Provision of the Assessment of the Potential of the Innovative Development of a Territory BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.40 ID - Belyaev2016/05 ER -