Methodical approach to assessing sustainable development of social and labor relations of single-industry cities
- Irina V. Roshina, Natalya A. Artyukhova
- Corresponding Author
- Irina V. Roshina
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.41How to use a DOI?
- method, social and labor relations, sustainability, single industry town, town forming enterprise
- In this article we consider one of the tools for managing a single industry town - a method for its social and labor relations sustainability assessment. We describe a mathematical model of calculating the integrated index and give instant assessment examples.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Irina V. Roshina AU - Natalya A. Artyukhova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Methodical approach to assessing sustainable development of social and labor relations of single-industry cities BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.41 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.41 ID - Roshina2016/05 ER -