Methods and techniques to assess creditworthiness of individuals
- Tatiana Chernysheva, Maria Milovanova, Sergei Min'kov
- Corresponding Author
- Tatiana Chernysheva
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.42How to use a DOI?
- creditworthiness of individuals, assessment methods, decision tree method
- This article surveys methods and techniques used to assess creditworthiness of individuals. We pay particular attention to the scoring method. The classification of bank's customers is shown. The decision tree analysis is proposed for use, a decision tree example is shown using computer calculations.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tatiana Chernysheva AU - Maria Milovanova AU - Sergei Min'kov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Methods and techniques to assess creditworthiness of individuals BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.42 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.42 ID - Chernysheva2016/05 ER -