Teachers Training for Prevention of Pupils Deviant Behaviour in ICT
- Elena Chernova, Inna Bobrova, Irina Movchan, Evgeny Trofimov, Natalya Zerkina, Galina Chusavitina
- Corresponding Author
- Elena Chernova
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.46How to use a DOI?
- information technology, deviant behaviour, ICT, competence, competence approach, diagnosis, prevention, education, teacher, student, pupil.
- Globalization of information processes, the widespread penetration of information technology, the mass use of network services and their availability, are the cause of a new problem - the information security of a person and society. Availability of immoral, illegal content; the use of technology to promote unlawful acts, incitement to racial and other hatred, involvement of the new adherents to various political, sectarian, anti-social doctrines and trends; general culture decrease is influenced by the specificity of virtual communication and imaginary permissiveness - these and many other phenomena often bring irreparable harm to both an adult mature personality and a young, developing and unripe psyche of a teenager. Computerization and information, in particular, the introduction of information and communication technologies in the educational process have created a new kind of school behavioral problems - deviant behaviour in the field of information and communication technologies. The article is devoted to teacher training aspects of the deviant behaviour prevention in the field of ICT. The work represents the model of teacher competence on the aforesaid problem, its structure includes: key areas, sections, elements, performance criteria, necessary knowledge. The present work clarifies the concepts of "deviant behaviour in the field of information and communication technologies", "prevention of deviant behaviour in the field of information and communication technologies", the typology of deviations of behaviour in the field of ICT along with the viewing the main phenomena. There determined the main propositions of methods on realization of the complex of pedagogical conditions conducive to the efficiency of students education at pedagogical specialties of high school to the prevention of deviant behaviour of pupils in information and communication technologies. Materials research can be used to improve existing curricula and training programs for teachers to be training.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Elena Chernova AU - Inna Bobrova AU - Irina Movchan AU - Evgeny Trofimov AU - Natalya Zerkina AU - Galina Chusavitina PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Teachers Training for Prevention of Pupils Deviant Behaviour in ICT BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.46 ID - Chernova2016/05 ER -