Communication features of the hybrid learning
- Liliya R. Tukhvatulina, Natalia V. Cherepanova, Alexandra V. Eremina
- Corresponding Author
- Liliya R. Tukhvatulina
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.49How to use a DOI?
- hybrid learning; e-learning, communication; forms of communication.
- The experience of using a hybrid course, developed for higher education undergraduates being analyzed in the given article. Particular attention is paid to the communication features of the hybrid course. Also the change of sender's and recipient's roles in the electronic environment is described, as well as the transformation of the educational message format. The feedback and the importance of context of the communication process in the hybrid course are determined. The merits and disadvantages of hybrid courses are evaluated. Considering characteristics of the particular communication process in electronic learning environment and the analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of hybrid courses, potential areas of development of hybrid courses are identified.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liliya R. Tukhvatulina AU - Natalia V. Cherepanova AU - Alexandra V. Eremina PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Communication features of the hybrid learning BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.49 ID - Tukhvatulina2016/05 ER -