Corporate social responsibility as a tool to ensure the well-being of monotowns in Russia
- Asya A. Sechina, Anna Fedenkova, Natalia Pokrovskaya, German V. Kurmel
- Corresponding Author
- Asya A. Sechina
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.50How to use a DOI?
- monotown; corporate social responsibility; business ethics
- The article provides an analysis of the historical development and the formation of monotowns, examines the signs of the specificity of monotowns, the classification of different types of development of monotowns. There isthe concept of corporate social responsibility. It examines the concept of corporate social responsibility of business, its functions, structure and its influence on the development of economy, society and the local community. There is the descriptionof the benefits of running a socially responsible business and the use of the concept of corporate social responsibility. There is the classification of examples of investments for implementation of programs of corporate social responsibility. It outlines a hypothesis of the mechanisms on the basis of corporate social responsibility and concepts of ethical business practice to ensure social and economic sustainability of monotowns.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Asya A. Sechina AU - Anna Fedenkova AU - Natalia Pokrovskaya AU - German V. Kurmel PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Corporate social responsibility as a tool to ensure the well-being of monotowns in Russia BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.50 ID - Sechina2016/05 ER -