An Algorithm for the Evaluation of the Dynamics of Blood Flow in the Carotid Arteries and the Air Flow in the Trachea of the Resuscitated Patient
- Artem Bureev, Dmitry Zhdanov, Ekaterina Kiseleva, Mikhail Kutsov
- Corresponding Author
- Artem Bureev
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.66How to use a DOI?
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation, evaluation of blood flow dynamics, assessment of breathing dynamics, carotid bifurcation, trachea, analysis acoustic signal
- The article is to study evaluation algorithms of the dynamics of blood flow and air flow recorded in the bifurcation area of the carotid artery and trachea, underlying in the operation of the device for the control of cardiopulmonary resuscitation procedure of a human.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Artem Bureev AU - Dmitry Zhdanov AU - Ekaterina Kiseleva AU - Mikhail Kutsov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - An Algorithm for the Evaluation of the Dynamics of Blood Flow in the Carotid Arteries and the Air Flow in the Trachea of the Resuscitated Patient BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.66 ID - Bureev2016/05 ER -