Developing methodologies for predicting sensitization to formaldehyde in adolescents
- Liudmila B. Masnavieva, Irina V. Kudaeva, Olga A. Dyakovich, Viktor S. Rukavishnikov, Salim F. Shajahmetov, Olga V. Popkova
- Corresponding Author
- Liudmila B. Masnavieva
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.68How to use a DOI?
- adolescents; sensitization; formaldehyde; predicting method; autoantibody.
- The study included 153 adolescents from the industrial city of air pollution formaldehyde environment. On the basis of immunological and hematological parameters adolescents developed mathematical formulas to predict organism sensitization of adolescents to formaldehyde without applying test reaction inhibition of leukocyte migration.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liudmila B. Masnavieva AU - Irina V. Kudaeva AU - Olga A. Dyakovich AU - Viktor S. Rukavishnikov AU - Salim F. Shajahmetov AU - Olga V. Popkova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Developing methodologies for predicting sensitization to formaldehyde in adolescents BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.68 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.68 ID - Masnavieva2016/05 ER -