Entropy Methods Application For Biosystems State Analysis
- Olga Berestneva, Oxana Zharkova, Yakov Pekker, Olga Marukhina, Hatem Hassanin, Konstantin Sharopin
- Corresponding Author
- Olga Berestneva
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.69How to use a DOI?
- Adaptive possibilities biosystems, entropy methods, integrated assessment, state of biosystems, modeling complex systems
- Adaptive possibilities biosystems appear only in real life conditions, namely in particular natural or artificial environment of an organism habitat. According to the authors, for the state of biosystems integrated assessment the promising approach is based on entropy methods for modeling complex systems.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Olga Berestneva AU - Oxana Zharkova AU - Yakov Pekker AU - Olga Marukhina AU - Hatem Hassanin AU - Konstantin Sharopin PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Entropy Methods Application For Biosystems State Analysis BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.69 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.69 ID - Berestneva2016/05 ER -