Psoriasis Treatment Efficiency with XeCl-excilamp
- Juliya Adieva, Sergey Ponomarev, Fedor Gubarev, Evgeny Sosnin
- Corresponding Author
- Juliya Adieva
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.76How to use a DOI?
- Psoriasis, dermis, XeCl-excilamp, UV radiation, PASI.
- This paper represents the result of psoriasis treatment using DBD-driven XeCl-excilamp. These experiments demonstrate the positive therapeutic effect of UV exposure. According to the results the best effect is achieved for 30 cm distance from the lamp to the exposed surface and 4 min session time. Treatment with XeCl-excilamp forwards to remission of the disease. The maximum reducing of PASI value by 10 times is achieved after eight treatment sessions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Juliya Adieva AU - Sergey Ponomarev AU - Fedor Gubarev AU - Evgeny Sosnin PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Psoriasis Treatment Efficiency with XeCl-excilamp BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.76 ID - Adieva2016/05 ER -