Towards Integration of the Occupational Diseases Differential Diagnosis Decision Support System. A Model-driven Approach to the Development Process
- Anton Ivanov, Marina Diakovich, Sergey Bachvalov
- Corresponding Author
- Anton Ivanov
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.77How to use a DOI?
- integration; architecture; modeling; service; transformation; decision support system
- This study develops the vision on computer diagnostic aid facilities deployment and usage issues due to heterogeneity of unregulated information environment. Missing a consistent integration among necessary informational and computational entities, which are scattered, it's rather impossible to gather case data and to provide decision support service for end users. Even more, settling up such integration from scratch, leads to high maintenance cost, growing with the system complexity. As the problem resolution, we propose a novel requirements-centric computer-aided engineering method for service-oriented systems integration, using a set of model transformations at a ramified MDA (model-driven architecture) cycle. BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation), SoaML (service-oriented architecture modeling language) and a set of Eclipse (available at eclipse.org) Modeling Framework (EMF) approaches are involved. The method is discussed applying to the occupational diseases differential diagnosis support system integration. Further study directions are also denoted.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Anton Ivanov AU - Marina Diakovich AU - Sergey Bachvalov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Towards Integration of the Occupational Diseases Differential Diagnosis Decision Support System. A Model-driven Approach to the Development Process BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.77 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.77 ID - Ivanov2016/05 ER -