Homeostasis Properties of Dynamic Systems as Evaluation Method for the Functional State of Children
- Olga Gerget, Yulia Cherkashina
- Corresponding Author
- Olga Gerget
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.80How to use a DOI?
- homeostasis, the organism's tension, dynamic susceptibility, magistral approach, energy-exchange approach, modeling, classification
- The model, criteria and the trajectory of the equilibrium balanced functioning of dynamic biological systems re described in the paper. The concepts of system kinetic and potential energy for the description of the metabolic processes in biological systems are included. Metabolic processes in the biosystem are associated with the consumption of kinetic energy to perform work (property of reactivity) and recover of potential energy (reserve capacity of the organism). System model, which reflects the energy-exchange processes in the organism and allows obtaining an adequate assessment of the state of biological systems, is shown in the work. The magistral method for the analysis of biological systems in their balanced equilibrium motion is presented. Macroparameters which evaluate not only rate of state variables, but also the nature of the system stress state have been developed. Estimates characterizing the elastic properties of the organism were obtained. Comprehensive approach of functional assessment is proposed. It provides an opportunity to detect and prevent not only diseases, but also the state on the verge of norm and pathology, which is especially important for young children. An illustrative example is presented and the results are analyzed. The deterioration of the organism's homeostatic properties indicates the appearance of defects in the internal structure of the biosystem. Therefore, a signal about violation of homeostatic properties can be used for diagnostic and prognostic purposes.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Olga Gerget AU - Yulia Cherkashina PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Homeostasis Properties of Dynamic Systems as Evaluation Method for the Functional State of Children BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.80 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.80 ID - Gerget2016/05 ER -