Analysis of Social Well-being Parameters in Russia (on the Example of the Remote Siberian Region)
- Tatyana Bulatova, Taisiya Maklakova, Sergey Romanchukov
- Corresponding Author
- Tatyana Bulatova
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.79How to use a DOI?
- social welfare, social well-being, modernization, Siberian region
- The article studies dynamic of the Index of social feeling in Siberian region and its linking with modernization processes in Russia. The empirical base of the research was founded with the use of public opinion polls, which were provided in 2011, 2015. The research is complemented with the regional modernization map, which is based by calculating the modernization indexes following a method of the Modernization Research Center of China Academy. It was found that despite the crisis in 2015 the social feeling of the Russian population didn't change for the last five years. Regions with unbalanced modernization processes are still far from metropolises with the high level of social wellbeing. Tomsk region, as a separate Siberian region with an innovation status, has happier population than in whole Russia.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tatyana Bulatova AU - Taisiya Maklakova AU - Sergey Romanchukov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Analysis of Social Well-being Parameters in Russia (on the Example of the Remote Siberian Region) BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.79 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.79 ID - Bulatova2016/05 ER -