Analysis of stationary means of measurement filters with optimum sensitivity
- Andrei Kochetkov, Pavel Melnikov, Oleg Zakharov, Nikolaj Bobrovskij, Igor Bobrovskij, Vadim Kushnikov
- Corresponding Author
- Andrei Kochetkov
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.84How to use a DOI?
- electrical signal; stationary filters; sensitivity; frequency characteristics; measuring instruments; optimization
- When transmitting information and control signals to electrical, electromechanical and mechatronic systems are require reduction to the lowest possible levels of noise interference. For this is substantiated in the general formulation of the one-dimensional problem of determining the sensitivity of a linear stationary optimal Wiener filtration. It is proposed to use the method of local approximation of the spectral densities for the quantitative determination of indicators of sensitivity converting electrical signals from the means of measurement. In relation to the different models produced recommendations on the advisability of accounting the characteristics of the signal deviations from nominal, deviations from the optimal structures and parameters for their implementation and configuration of the filters themselves..
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Andrei Kochetkov AU - Pavel Melnikov AU - Oleg Zakharov AU - Nikolaj Bobrovskij AU - Igor Bobrovskij AU - Vadim Kushnikov PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Analysis of stationary means of measurement filters with optimum sensitivity BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-538X UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.84 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.84 ID - Kochetkov2016/05 ER -