A Lattice-Theoretical Approach to Modeling Naturally Ordered Structures
- Olga Shabalina, Dmitriy Yerkin, Alexander Davtian, Natalia Sadovnikova
- Corresponding Author
- Olga Shabalina
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.85How to use a DOI?
- structural model; natural structural order; lattice-theoretical approach;lattice; markup language
- Different problems arising in system analysis and design need building system models describing their internal structure. Graph representation that is commonly used in this case allows to present system structure only as a set of related components. For reflecting specific structural properties of modeling system structural model of such system should possess additional characteristics reflecting corresponding properties. There exists a class of systems, characterized by natural structural order of its elements. The paper considers an approach of modeling systems with naturally ordered structures, including mathematical model representing the system structure, declarative markup language and programming tool for building such model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Olga Shabalina AU - Dmitriy Yerkin AU - Alexander Davtian AU - Natalia Sadovnikova PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - A Lattice-Theoretical Approach to Modeling Naturally Ordered Structures BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.85 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.85 ID - Shabalina2016/05 ER -