Comprehensive Mega Network(CMN) Platform: Korea MTS Governance for CIS Case Study
- Zamira Ashurova, Seunghwan Myeong, Alexei Tikhomirov, Andrey Trufanov, Nikolay Kinash, Olga Berestneva, Alessandra Rossodivita
- Corresponding Author
- Zamira Ashurova
Available Online May 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.103How to use a DOI?
- meganetwork, CMN, MTS, stem network
- Medical tourism is one of the fastest growing sectors and has a serious economic potential for Korean economy through expansion of Korean medical tourism service (MTS) network for CIS region. Existing explorations are focusing on specific areas such as economic, medical, marketing and other aspects of the medical tourism. A few academic studies devoted to governance aspects of this complex sector. The paper suggesting a comprehensive mega network is modeling framework for investigating governance process in the field of MTS delivery
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zamira Ashurova AU - Seunghwan Myeong AU - Alexei Tikhomirov AU - Andrey Trufanov AU - Nikolay Kinash AU - Olga Berestneva AU - Alessandra Rossodivita PY - 2016/05 DA - 2016/05 TI - Comprehensive Mega Network(CMN) Platform: Korea MTS Governance for CIS Case Study BT - Information Technologies in Science, Management, Social Sphere and Medicine PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.103 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/itsmssm-16.2016.103 ID - Ashurova2016/05 ER -